Sunday, July 13, 2014

Music Time!

Hey everyone. I'm gonna talk about one of my faaaaavorite bands right meow, just because I can, (don't worry, I'll try to make it short and sweet) and that band is....


Fall Out Boy

*faint shriek*

I love FOB. Very much. They just... are awesome. Ahh. 

But there is one thing I must point out.

I think Fall Out Boy has the longest song titles to exist. Ever.

For example, they have a song that ACTUALLY has the title,
"I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You)".

Don't believe me? YouTube that shit. It's there, I promise. And don't get me wrong, it's a great song. All of their songs are pretty fantastic. But it takes the cake for probably the longest title I think I've ever seen in my life.

But wait, there's more!

Wait for it...

"I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me"
Bam. Tell me that's not the most ridiculous thing you've ever read. That is literally the song name.

"I've Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth (Summer Song)"
Making great summer memories, one body bag at a time.

And last but not least...

"Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued"

*facepalm*

I'm not even going to say anything other than that. Or that. Or that. Or that..

It's been a long night. We shall continue this sooner or later. For now, GOODNIGHT! :)

-Tori(:

No comments:

Post a Comment