Sunday, September 1, 2013

I am the worst blogger ever.

Sorry everybody. :P

So.. This very colorful celebrity I attempted to talk about earlier:

NICKI MINAJ!

Isn't


She


Just


So


Stinkin'


Colorful


?

That was definitely not hard to put together ^.^ 

Let me get something straight now: I'm not here to bag on people or point out their flaws. Nor am I here to praise them as if they were some sort of God. Everyone, however, is entitled to their own opinions. And I do things like this to see what other peoples' opinions are. It doesn't change anything, I just enjoy having something to talk about with people. And things like this are good conversation starters. (See, that's MY opinion!(: Let's move on.)
So, how do you feel about this star? Good? Bad?

I don't know her in person, and chances are, you don't either. But I listen to her music, and while some might not appreciate it, I think her music is rather interesting. Sure, she may not use the greatest language ever, but who nowadays does? That's not something you should hold against her. I bought her album "Pink Friday" (shown below) and actually listened to the words. She sends pretty good messages, I think. What do you think of her music?


Now for the fun part I've been waiting for....

Which of her hairstyles is your favorite? :D

There's a lot...






























































































































































(bahahaha!)


























Let me know what you think!! Give me yo oh-pinions! 

-Torie(:

No comments:

Post a Comment