Monday, September 16, 2013

A little message for everybody.

I'd just like to say I hope everyone else is having a good day today.. :)

And I would also like to say this:

(Bear with me, this is a little long)

Please, whatever you do, don't take anything in life for granted.. And don't let the little things go unnoticed. Because one day, those little things will suddenly mean the world to you.

Anything and quite possibly everything in life can be taken away with a snap of a finger, and you will be left with nothing. I know this is just coming from what you probably think is a snot nosed teen, but I really mean what I'm saying. I've opened my eyes to new and different things lately, and I'm seeing much more than I think I could've imagined. And I don't regret a thing, otherwise I wouldn't be saying what I am.
Also, don't sit in the dark and wait to get noticed. You'll never get anywhere.

To all my friends and family in Washington, California, Texas, Arizona, Colorado, Maryland, Nevada, and WHEREVER ELSE you all are... I'm sorry. I don't keep in touch with anybody as much as I'd like to, and I learned that the hard way last November... even though you're all around me. I wish I could hug everybody right now :/

And before anyone asks, no, there isn't nothing wrong. Well, I'm not completely sure of that :D but I'm not saying this because I'm sad or anything, I'm saying because I'm thankful and grateful for everything and everybody that I have.

I love you guys, no matter what. Please know that. Thank you for being in my life.

Love, Torie.


No comments:

Post a Comment