Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hawaii, anyone?

I've become infatuated with Hawaii because of a flower. 

Okay, not JUST because of a flower. But these flowers are pretty ^.^


*sigh*

They are GAWGEOUS. I love them love them love them. It even made me change my mind about some things... like a wedding...

Don't judge me, how many of you girls have ever thought about it? Yeah, DON'T LIE! XD 

Look at ze pretty flowers :D


Anyway, for the boys who happen to read this, I (as have many other girls) may or may not have thought about what I wanted my dream wedding to look like. And for a long while, I wanted a winter wedding all the way. But I saw a picture of these and was like, "I SO HAVE TO HAVE THESE AT MY WEDDING!" 

I got to thinking... Y'know, plumerias aren't exactly winter flowers...

So I came up with a plan. Well, another one. 

Plan A1: Winter wedding. Plan A2: Hawaii wedding.

Yeah buddy. Hawaii. 
(My teacher says "Yeah buddy" all the time, so it rubbed off on me.)

Also, if you look up Hawaii on Google, you will see the whitest beaches you've probably ever seen. And I would like to see if this is really the case ;D

Other than that, I'm out. If anyone finds out the white beaches are a lie, please notify me. ;) 

-Torie(:

No comments:

Post a Comment