Friday, March 28, 2014

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! *late post, terribly sorry*

GOOD AFTERNOON, EVERYONE! I thought I should just inform you that I have 480 PAGE VIEWS!!! That might not sound like that big of a deal, but


Having any page views at all is pretty awesome to me. But 480!? And I'm not even all that interesting!!!

Okay, that was a lie.(;

Anywhore, Happy Delicious Dinner Day, everyone! I love St. Patrick's Day because for whatever reason, this is the day that everyone makes corn beef and cabbage. And boy lemme tell ya, that is my FAAAAAVORITE. We even had it on my birthday!! Which was approximately a week and a half ago. :P But it was awesome! I had cake! CAMOUFLAGE CAKE! It was pink, but CAKE! :D

Just FYI, it is amazing and I definitely recommend 10/10


Alright, enough of that. Back to whatever I was talking about. 
Wait, that was still food... :P

Heeheehee. Until next time!

-Tori(: 

*sidenote: to make up for my lateness, I'm posting another post right meow. So sorry:(*

No comments:

Post a Comment