Saturday, March 29, 2014

Hi Guys!

Online shopping can really be a let down sometimes...

"$3! AND it's half off?"
*click* *puts in checkout box*
"This is such an awesome buy!"
*gets to check out*
"SHIPPING AND HANDLING: $9.99+$2356.2345"
"WTF!?"
*faints*

The funny thing is I had seen it before and forgot about it, and it got emailed to me for a second time and I was like, "Why didn't I check this out before hand?" And then I saw the price altogether and was like "OHH that's why!" *exits*

Seriously though, 12.99 for a bottle of SOAP. That's all it was!!


So.. Yeah.

Hey guess what!

I have a polyvore account! :D It's the closest thing I'll ever get to fashion designing, so I figured, what the hey. Follow me if you want to right here!

That's all I got right now.(: Talk soon!

-Tori(:

No comments:

Post a Comment