Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Guys.

Okie dokie. Welp, I just wanted to say, Happy Tuesday!

Oh well! How is everybody's Tuesday? Good great graaaaand.

I'm still trying out that lucid dreaming!! Getting closer, I believe!

So.. Where is everybody from? :) Oh, and person who keeps +1ing my stuff, PLEASE come forth. I'm more than happy to talk with you! That goes for everyone! ;D

My favorite color is blue, but you already knew that because I'm awesome. 

Typing feels so weird right now. And I don't wanna stop, because it feels really cool. Its like the keys are itty bitty octopus suction cups on my fingers, it is so cute!

I'm really cold.




I have an instagram! :D If you want you can go follow me. I'm 1 away from 40 followers!!! That's kind of awesome! My name is @tjayyluv :) Hope to see you there!

In other words. Yeahhh my stomach hurts. Talk soon!

-Tori(:

No comments:

Post a Comment