Monday, January 7, 2013

A Series of Unfortunate Events... Literally.

Today has been quite odd. For a Monday, anyway. How was your weekend? Mine was quick and uneventful, minus going to a friends.

So, for those of you who don't have windows, IT'S SNOWING!! :D
I woke up this morning ready to go to school, then I ran to the bathroom. The friend's house that I went to last night... Well, I spaced the fact that she just got over the stomach flu. And now, I have it. D:<
And then, a chicken catapulted into my window, trying to get away from my dog. Now there's a print of my chicken from where it smashed into my window. Great.

Last time I checked, I had 96 pageviews. I looked today, and there's 119!! :D I think that's pretty awesome, myself.

Oh, and for those of you wondering. I finished WD. (Season 2, anyway) I have to say, I'm disappointed... But happy too. Shane turned into a zombie, Andrea is left behind and has to fight off zombies by her lonesome (for a while, anyway), Rick turns into a jerk off, and Patricia (I think that's her name) is eaten. :( Sad, but like I said, I'm happy with about half of the results.

Well, I'm turning into a Toriesicle as we speak, so I'm gonna go warm myself up. Later!

Torie(:

No comments:

Post a Comment