Friday, January 11, 2013

Boring Day.

Okay. I'm super excited.

I have 5 page views (altogether) from South Korea and Germany!!! :D
THAT IS THE COOLEST THING EVER!
I'm excited!

How is everyone? Good I'm hoping. My day has been so boring. It really has. I got some books though, so I'll be reading those here in a bit.

Yesterday was good, because it was a 

But today, my parents kept me out. And now I'm really, really bored.

Guess what I'm doing later though?

I'll give you a hint:

DIP DYE!

Yes, I know, it's probably really bad for your hair, but I have the dye, so I might as well not let it go to waste, ya know? :P 

Funny thing about this picture is that that's almost the same color as my hair, and those are the same two colors I'm using :D 

Except I think my purple is darker than that one..

Oh well. I'm gonna go read, because I have no life. 

Adios!

Torie(:

No comments:

Post a Comment