Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Snow Day!

My mom kept my brother and I out today, so we got to play in the snow >:) It was pretty fantastic. I loved it. Oh, and I have another confession:

I am in love with guys who can sing (hence why I go nutso over One Direction)

Not that I'm replacing them or anything, but I've found a new guy to add to my list of pure amazingawesomeness.

His name.... is....

Conor Maynard






OH MY SWEET BABY JESUS.

To be completely honest, I wasn't head over heels for him at first. But I then saw that he posted a cover of Swedish House Mafia's "Don't You Worry, Child". I love that song, and I liked his music, so I decided to see if he was any good at the song.

I had an eargasm.

(For those of you who don't know, eargasm means the chill down your spine you get when listening to amazing music, or the sensation one gets while hearing a dramatic climax in music)

Here is a picture to describe my feels:


For those who still don't get it, this is what one looks like:

I've had this going on all day... All. Day.

Conor Maynard, if you haven't heard him already, is a truly amazing singer. I'm so extremely jealous of him it's not even funny.

And newsflash, he is SUPER fine.

I fall to pieces and melt just LISTENING to him, imagine what it's going to be like when I meet him!

(sighs dramatically)

Well, just thought I'd get my fangirl out... I guess I'll let you all go. Night everybody!

Check out Conor's cover here!

Torie(:

P.S. I just died:

No comments:

Post a Comment