Sunday, February 3, 2013

Happy Belated Groundhog's Day!

We have an early spring this year :)
Okay. Well, here's whats on my mind today:
Today is the Superbowl.

*cricket cricket cricket*

49ers or the Ravens? O.o
I'm not gonna say who I'm rooting for, because I don't want Ravens fans to come and sit outside my window and glare at me with their huge ass wings and black feathers and giant claws...

(I think you get my point)

So anyway, how's everyone's week been? Not that anyone will ever answer... Because no one answers me... D:

I've had an emotional kind of week. And it has been HELL.
I don't like fighting, but I've been at war with my whole damn family for a little less than a week now.

I don't know why, but I'm just gonna put this out there: My favorite "swear word" is Damn :) It just makes me feel so much better when I say it! And it's simple. It's just.. Damn :D hehehe. Moving on.

Look at this!!!

*** DAMN IT!!
See? It's a habit. I hit the home button and it took me away from here, and I said damn.

So, yeah. :P

Do you guys watch Glee...?

Because I do. I like it. A lot.

*sigh*

I'm gonna drink some Mountain Dew and get up out this club, homes.

*facepalm*

I'm just gonna go. Bye.

Torie(:

No comments:

Post a Comment