Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Becoming Debbie Downer..

Or Negative Nancy. Whichever is preferred.
They still haven't called..
It's a bummer. I feel like right as one of the most important things in my life comes up, my luck that has gone on for weeks decides to turn on me. Why couldn't it have turned sooner? Or later? Or not at all?
I'm trying to be positive about it, and I'm just hoping that they call sometime in the next few days, even though they told me they'd call the next day :/
And my brother... GOSH. I want to strangle him. Or somebody! Something... I can't hurt a person.
But really. I'm more than fed up. I've had it up to here!! *points to way above head*
Today has in fact SUCKED.
My computer teacher talks to me like I'm two, all because I didn't understand some dumb lesson, and he treated me like a child. I'm in high school, dude.
Jesus.

Oh, and guess what?
Small highlight to my day..
My parent's friends just moved in across the street, and they have a SUPER fine boy.
The only problem is that he's extremely tall, skinny, good looking, and is a football player.
He's legitimately 6'5 or something like that.
The problem part, is I'm the exact opposite of all of that.
Did I mention he's really tall, too?
Well, I just found something in common with him, and the only words I've ever spoken to him are "Hi".
I found out that this guy is a HE-UGE Twilight fan.
Not gonna lie, I'm not really big with Twilight, but I like the story line.

Here's how it went down: His parents came over to do laundry because their dryer broke. And my room is right by the laundry room, so when you walk in, the first thing you see is my door. Well, as of now, I have a poster of Bella from the Twilight premiere on my door (it's glass, that's how you can see it), and when his dad looked at it, he's all, "You like Twilight?" So I said, "Yeah, I went to the premiere to see the new one." "Oh, that's awesome! Tyler and I love Twilight! We watch it whenever we can. If we're sick for like, a week, we'll watch it over and over and over. He's seen them all over a hundred times, except for the last two." My face at this point is a cross between surprise and trying not to laugh.. So, something like this: 


And we keep on talking about this, and I thought he was messing with me, but then I showed him my V.I.P. pass, and he says, "Oh my gosh! I wish I could've gone! Tyler's gonna flip when he sees this! Honey, take a picture!" And she turns around to take a picture, and in my head, all I can think is, "Are you serious?" Then they went home. I haven't heard what he thought of the picture, but I've finally got motivation to clean my room... Just in case he, uh, decides to see what else I got from the premiere... I thought it was pretty cool, though. I don't know any guys who truly like Twilight, so it kinda made my day. Pathetic, maybe, but I don't care. I still enjoyed it.

I'm sorry this post was mostly me complaining... Tomorrow will be better, at least that's what I'm hoping for. I won't complain tomorrow.. I'll try not to anywho(:

I hope everyone else had a better day and has a better night!
Torie(:

No comments:

Post a Comment