Friday, November 30, 2012

I Need Ideas.

I'm done with being upset, but I just can't help it. I need some advice, or some ideas to keep me occupied. Something I can do so I don't break down. Talking to Tigger has helped, but then the next day rolls around, the day itself is a tear fest, then night comes along, and I feel better, because I've talked to him. I just think it'd be a good idea if I had something to do during the day. Anyway, if you have any tips, you should email me @vicktortot@gmail.com. I could use the advice.
As for the Seattle Talent business, I've decided that I'm just going to call THEM back. They haven't said anything to me, so I'm just gonna call and see what happens. Wish me luck! :/
As you may have noticed, I have so far posted every day, so if anyone reads (which I don't know how many people do..) and you don't have gmail (which apparently is the only way to follow me) I guess that's how you'll know when I post.
Another thing: It may not seem like a lot of people, but everyday I come on here, I have more and more page views, and for the people who do and have been reading, I thank you :) I do appreciate it. I know lately I haven't had the cheeriest news or anything, but I will. I'm just going through a lot at the moment, and don't know what to do about it, so I express it here, I guess you could say. So again, thanks to those who are reading. As of today, right now, I have 53 page views. Again, may not seem like a lot, but I'm proud of myself, in a way.

And now, something that will hopefully cheer you up if you're having a bad day:


 Okay, that's probably used a lot. Pigs with boots... Meh. But here's some kitties in cups :D




Hope you all have a good day!

Torie(:

No comments:

Post a Comment