Sunday, November 25, 2012

Introducing... Me!(:

Hello to everyone reading my ramblings!
It's nice to meet you.
My name is Victoria(:, I'm a girl with a big dream, and I plan on fulfilling those dreams, no matter what it takes.

(To be blunt, I'm planning on making it somewhere in the world. I'm becoming famous, and nothing is going to stop me, but we'll get more into that later on.)

Oh, and my favorite color is blue.

You may be thinking or wondering, "What did you make a blog for?" or, "This is stupid and boring, and taking up my time and space, rah rah rah."

Well, a few days ago, my friend was talking about how she had an extremely pointless (but hilarious) blog, and as she was going on about it, it got me thinking; "Why don't I have a blog? Better yet, what is a blog?"

So I looked it up. The technical definition of a blog: A web site on which an individual or group of users record opinions, information, etc. on a regular basis. The definition my friend gave me (and I quote): "Basically, it's a place where you can write whatever you want and tell the world, "You're going to f***ing listen to me!"

(I can see where she comes from...)

So I decided, why not try it out? It might be fun, and it'll give people the chance to get to know you, who you really are, blah blah blah. And that's exactly what I'm doing.

Now, I just started this whole blogging business, so if you have any tips (if there's a way, that is), I would be more than happy to hear what you have to say. As well as questions you want to ask, whatever.

Whoever may be reading this, I hope you keep on reading! You won't be disappointed, I promise.
Bye!! Torie(:

(P.S. If you're interested, the friend that I mentioned earlier is here, too, @ fangirleverything.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment