Thursday, November 29, 2012

Rough Day... :(

Jeez..
I've never had so much go on at once.
Last week. I had my great grandpa pass away, and last night, my great uncle passed...
I haven't come out of my room for the past 18 hours, and when I finally did come out of my room, all I did was cry.
On top of that, Seattle Talent hasn't called.
Everything is totally screwed up right now.
And, rumor has it that I like this guy at my school (who is 18 and HAS A KID), and it's completely untrue.
Ugh. Life.
Although last night, I talked to a friend of mine (who I have developed a crush on) and he made everything a lot better. We talked for 4 hours, and I completely got my mind off of the whole thing and even laughed a little. So Tigger, if you're reading this, thank you :D
I call him Tigger because he has pajamas that look just like Tigger... Minus the bouncy tail, I'm assuming.
Don't know if he likes it, but I thought it was pretty funny, and suited the situation quite well.

And get this... He likes Twilight too.. xD
Remember the guy from yesterday's post? The guy across the street?
Yeah, I found ANOTHER one.
I'm starting to wonder if guys actually do like sparkly vampires(;
Only kidding.

I know this isn't the longest post ever, but I didn't exactly leave my room often enough to tell you any spectacular news. Sorry again :(
I'm really praying things go better tomorrow than they did today.. 
Like I said, I didn't leave the house AT ALL.  Didn't go to school, anything. And when I did leave the house (to go to none other than my dead uncle's house) it didn't go well.

Hope you guys have better days than I do
Torie(:

No comments:

Post a Comment