Thursday, December 20, 2012

I have issues!

I keep saying that I'll post everyday, and then as soon as I say that, I forget.

-.-

Sorry about that.

So, today is my brother's birthday, I have to get ready soon... As the big evil sister I am, I'm playing this prank on him, except with whip cream, so it's gonna be great xD

In case you can't see it, you cut a cereal box in half, blow up a balloon, tape it in so it doesn't move, cover it and decorate it like a cake, then have the "birthday person" cut it >:D

I'm so terrible, I know.

So, today is apparently the "End of the World", and what have I done?
I have been pulling pranks on my brother, playing CoD Black Ops II, Left for Dead 2, and Halo. Needless to say, I've been killed in EVERY. ONE. of these games. Multiple times. But you know what? It's the end of the world, might as well have fun with it, kick back, relax, play games while you can.

Not that I believe the world is ending. At all. But anyway, I'm quite exhausted, so I'll most definitely blog tomorrow, laughing at the people who believe the world ended.

By the way.. I did the prank. It didn't work as well as I had intended... But it still worked, and it was still hilarious.

Next year, I'm making the candles firecrackers...

The year after that, trick candles. The kind that light back up, make you run out of breath? Yeah...

If you have any ideas, message me, will ya?

A little foreshadowing for the next post: Zombies >:D

If we for some reason DON'T live, thanks to all that have read. Hope you enjoyed the little things I've done here. But if we do, which we will, until next time!

Torie(:

1 comment: