Friday, December 21, 2012

Really? *SPOILER ALERT FOR WD*

WORST EPISODE EVER.
Yes, as soon as I posted here, I got up, made food, and curled up, watching the Walking Dead.

Don't hate.
I told you it was addicting.

I just finished Episode Seven of Season Two.

HOW THE HELL- No, WHY - THE HELL WOULD YOU KILL OFF SOPHIA!

She turned into a damn zombie!! I'M SO PISSED!
WHY!

Look at this innocent face...

Now, look at this... :'(

After those long, SEVEN episodes, you're gonna bring her back... AS A FREAKING ZOMBIE?! 
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
They certainly didn't lie about stretching it out, did they? 

Good lord. I'm so pissed. 
My subconscious mind saw it coming, too.

NOW what's gonna happen?

Time to ponder....
Here's the list of who I like, dislike, and have no particular feelings for at the moment, just because I can.

Like

T-Dog
Why? Because he's an awesome black guy. 
 
Dale
Why? BECAUSE HE'S DONE NOTHING BUT TRY TO HELP YOU, YOU B!TCH! (Andrea)

Daryl
Why? I didn't like him at first, I thought he was terrible just like his brother. I've grown to like him quite a bit though, because he's also done nothing but try to help at this point, and I like who he's become.

Rick
Why? With EVERYTHING he's been through, and everything he has to deal with, how can you not like him for being so brave and cool with everything? He hasn't lost it yet, at least not that I can see. With his wife almost killing their unborn child, and her cheating on him (is it technically cheating if you think your spouse is dead and need someone by your side?), he's still kept a clear head through most of it, and still leads like no other.

Carl 
Why? Because he finally tells Shane what the hell is up. He demands that they don't leave until they find Sophia. And I thought that was GREAT. It killed me when I saw his face after they found her though.. D:

Glenn
Why? He FINALLY stood up for himself after almost dying. I thought that was cool. And then when he stood up to Maggie? AWESOME. 

Morales
 Why? He was super brave, what I saw of him, that is.

Joe Giles (AKA Random Zombie)
 Why? Because he looks awesome! :D Have you ever seen his actual face? 
That's the actual zombie dude's face. Un-be-lieveable. 
Can someone say gorgeous?

Morgan and Duane
Why? I'm not sure, actually. I just think they're really cool :D

Otis
 Why? Yeah, he shot Carl. But he risked his life and died doing everything he could to save him. Noble, if I do say so myself. But then Shane had to be a d!ck. 

Dislike

Shane
Why? Because he flipped the f*ck out, let out a dozen or more zombies, KEPT WANTING TO LEAVE before they found Sophia, and KILLED OTIS!! Dafuq bro???

Andrea
Why? Ugh... Where do I begin?
First, ever since your sister died, you've been a BI-ATCH. You threw a piss fit because nobody would give you a gun. You almost KILLED not only Daryl, but THE WHOLE GANG, because gunshots attract Walkers... REALLY?

Lori
Why? Since the beginning, you've been a backstabber. You didn't even know if your husband was really dead yet or not, but what did you do? Slept with Shane. You got pissed off at Shane for telling you that Rick was dead, WHICH HE DIDN'T, and what did you do? Slept with Shane. Rick comes back, and you get pissy and tell Shane off, and then what do you do? SLEEP WITH RICK. You got PREGNANT. What did you do? TRY TO ABORT THE DAMN BABY. Need I go on? 

Hershel
Why? A) He was being an ass to Rick and the gang, B) He was being racist about Glenn's Asianess, C) He tried to tell Maggie who she was and wasn't allowed to see, basically, and D) HE HID SOPHIA FROM EVERYBODY!! (I think, anyway)
 Did you know they had to wait to start the 3rd season? He got charged with a DUI. Drunk driving in Georgia... 
 That's him.

Maggie
Why? MOODY. Very, very moody. I like her, then she goes and has a mood swing. I dislike her, then she makes Glenn realize that he's not "Walker Bait", as she calls him. Y U HAVE MOOD SWING?

Merle 
Why? He's an asshole to everyone, plain and simple.

Ed
 Why? Abusive, ungrateful, unreliable piece of bleep.

Dr. Edwin Jenner
 Why? BECAUSE. You can't just keep somebody and make them die if they don't want to, you stupid poopy headed "doctor"!

No Particular Feelings

Carol

Why? Well, I don't dislike her, but I can't say I've seen her enough to really "like" her. The only feelings I have are sympathy because of the whole "zombie daughter" thing.

Jacqui
Why? Didn't get a lot of time to know her. She didn't say much...

Jim 
Why? He wasn't around for long.

Well, I think I've about covered all the characters who are most important. Anyway, I'm gonna go watch some more. Don't be surprised if I post again... xD In the meantime, does anybody have any series I should look into after this one? I've already got Vampire Diaries on my list... (PLEASE somebody, suggest something more interesting!!)

Until some time later

Torie(:

No comments:

Post a Comment