Friday, December 21, 2012

It's the End of the World(:

Well, what do you know...

It's light outside, no meteors, no zombies, and better yet, WE'RE ALIVE!

I knew we weren't gonna die... Sheesh.

Speaking of zombies....

Like I promised, this post will be about them. Yes yes.


I know I'm behind, I only just started the series, but have any of my readers seen The Walking Dead? It's a great series, if you haven't seen it. Now, I hate hate HATE zombies with a hot, burning passion. But this series is something else... Well, not really. It's still zombies. But for some reason, I really enjoy watching this :)

Brief overview: "In the wake of a zombie apocalypse, survivors hold on to the hope of humanity by banding together to wage a fight for their own survival."
Basically, it starts out as two best friend cops, Rick and Shane, go to a scene, and a car gets stopped by the spikes they laid out, it rolls the car, and then the people get out of that car and start shooting everyone. I guess they thought they got everyone, but then, some guy crawls out and Rick gets shot in the back. He wakes up a long while later, and he discovers that zombies have begun to take over, and he has to try to survive by himself... for a while.

And that's all I'm gonna say about that, just in case you haven't seen it and want to. Oh, and that zombie up above is from The Walking Dead, I believe.

See? Even the name is AWESOME!

I think so anyway. If you haven't watched it, you really should. And if you have watched it, and are about where I am, *which is Season Two, Episode 5: Chupacabra* feel free to message me about it. We could have our own mini sessions! :D Just kidding.. Unless you want to :) It's great. It's also addicting and an emotional roller coaster. You've been warned :)

As for the Lord of the Rings... I'm not a fantasy type of person, really. Only sometimes. I'm more into mystery and thrills, and thanks to my English teacher, I'm now hooked on this.


For those of you who haven't seen it, this is the ring. Precious, if you will. xD I love Gollum. He's so creepy!

This is Gollum
 
He's this hobbit-thing that lives in the dark all by himself... His name used to be Smegle, but they call him Gollum because that's the sound he would make every time he swallowed (so my teacher says)

I feel lame for being behind in stuff. But hey, it is what it is.

I don't have a lot to say about LOTR, I'm only just getting through the first movie, (Fellowship of the Ring, I believe) and I'm just finishing the Hobbit (the book). I'm anxious to see the movie now.. Have any of you seen it? Is it good? :) I guess rumor has it that they're making it into three movies? That oughta be good..

I don't have much else to say, so I guess I'll post again either later on tonight, or tomorrow. More than likely tonight, though.

Bye everyone

Oh, by the way... Last time I checked, 80 pageviews :D WHOO!

Torie(:

No comments:

Post a Comment