Saturday, December 22, 2012

Hey, everybody.
So... I watched a little bit of Walking Dead this morning.
And let me tell you something...

ANDREA IS A B!TCH

You already know that, though.
The reason I say that is because of this:

I  think I mentioned in the last post that I wasn't a big fan of Lori, right? Yeah, well, she just earned some big respect points from me. "All you do is sit on top of the RV and work on your tan with a shotgun in your lap." Harsh, but I mean, come ON!
I take that back.. It's not harsh, it's completely true! The guys killed almost all of those Walkers. How many did she kill? She killed two. And if that's not enough, Miss Big Boy nearly killed Daryl! You tried taking the easy way out, making everyone else deal with your pain, and the mess you would've left behind. There's a REASON Dale took the gun away from you, but now I'm starting to wonder what it is.
At least when Lori took the knife away from Beth, it meant that she could at least TRY to live a happy life with her family. But you... You however, are honestly slowing the group down. And you need to be told what's up. You have NO right to tell Lori what you said, which was something along the lines of "Go ahead and tell her everything's going to be okay. Tell her that she's gonna have a great life like you, with a husband, a son, a baby on the way... A boyfriend." That was the last straw. But hey, at least Lori's not a QUITTER. The only reason you're even there is because you're a survivor, I'm sure (shockingly).
You can't shoot, but you get pissed off when people take away your gun, even though you tried to kill yourself and they have every right to do so. NO. That is not how that works. Like Lori said, the guys can handle this by themselves, you just take care of everything else. Cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. You've done NOTHING on either side. So you need to take your snobby, snooty buns out of Lori's face.

GO LORI!

Moving on....

I'm gonna go watch more. Talk later

Torie(:

No comments:

Post a Comment