Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Bad, Everyone!

I only just realized that for those of you who read, I just left you on the biggest cliffhanger in the history of cliffhangers, and I apologize :(

As for what happened, well, to be short and sweet, I made it :D

The problem is this: They want to put me into acting (which is cool, no hate) but the classes are $15,000.

And that's ONLY for acting. Mom says if she's gonna shell out that much money, it might as well be for something I actually really want, ya know?

So that's the deal on that.

Oh, and something else. My friend decided to involuntarily volunteer me for the talent show....
Today were the auditions, and I'm not supposed to tell anyone anything, but I think they're giving me the closing act. Which is really, really good, apparently.

Yup.

I might be in charge of getting the DJ for prom and this fitness thingy we have going on!! :D
I'm so excited. 103.3 is the best radio station out here, and I know Nathan, KeKe, Lucky, and Michele personally, so maybe they'll come DJ for the prom or something! :D

SWEET.

Anyway, I've just been living life. Sorry I didn't come on here in forever.. Don't know what happened. Love struck, I guess.. Hell with it xD

Thanks for tuning in, for those who do, and sorry again about the cliffhanger :/
To make it up, here's a picture (If you haven't noticed, pictures are kind of my thing now..)


 

Torie(:

No comments:

Post a Comment