Sunday, December 23, 2012

Question Time!

I completely spaced the fact that Christmas is but two days away...

Hoorah! ◕ ‿ ◕ 

Yikes.. That things creepy, isn't it? Sorry for those who are scarred D:

Anyway, I was wondering... Every day, when I look at my post viewings, it always goes up. And I think to myself, what a wonderful world...

Hehehe. Music.

If you got that, you are awesome.

Anyway, for real, I think to myself, "Gee, people actually do read my stuff? I feel so awesome now!" But then something crossed my mind. What if it's just me looking at my page..? Does it count that?

Which is why I'm going to find out.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's Question time!

I've decided to do a question blog once every month, maybe twice. Maybe once a week, even, if things get flowing fast? Who knows.

But if somebody out there is reading this, please let me know somehow that you're here. It's hard to tell if people waste time reading my stuff or if its just me, going over it again and again. Which I don't do much, so it can't be me.. At least, not all of it. Right?

If you like, you can submit a question (send me an email with a question in it) to vicktortot@gmail.com. I check it everyday, so I will get to every question sent, I pinky promise.

And if you for some reason can't send me an email, I do have twitter: @tjayy_luv
You can ask me a question from there too, if you like. Doesn't matter to me, I check it too.

Well, guys, it's 2:11, so I'm gonna go chill out in my bed. Hope everyone has a good night!

Torie(:

2 comments: